Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To D2V Website! The Realm Is Up!

Few D2V Concerns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthazar
Administrator
Administrator
Balthazar

Few D2V Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Few D2V Concerns   Few D2V Concerns Icon_minitime2009-05-08, 08:08

My concerns over D2V now is how is it going to last much longer if we keep doing server resets?
Or how are we going to keep going if no one likes Matt aka the guy who keeps messing with the server? Gerick you are making some poor ass decisions by letting him pretty much take control. He hasn't even paid you yet...your basically letting him take control before he has even paid for something. If I were you, I would be very cautious with him. I am guessing you gave him the password to D2GS because yesterday he fucked that up.

Do you really want a co-admin that's going to keep messing with crap like that and upsetting all the players? Also he bans/locks people without proof, example: Tony. He banned Tony because he "believed" he was hacking/modding. I have done testing Tony millions of times. That kid doesn't even know how to make mods. Also the reason why Sig was going on a banpage is because of Matt locking Sig for talking shit to him. This is a player vs player server, and if your going to lock someone that you don't like make sure you try to get them to spam you that way you have a reason.

P.S.
This realm went to shit fast....sorry for the wall of text.

Oh and Rob the new website skin blows ass....make up your mind what you want it to be...and think if I would like it or not.
Back to top Go down
https://d2vr.rpg-board.net
DurzoBlint
Members
Members

Few D2V Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few D2V Concerns   Few D2V Concerns Icon_minitime2009-05-09, 22:01

i agree with balthazar.
Back to top Go down
Slade
Moderators
Moderators

Few D2V Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few D2V Concerns   Few D2V Concerns Icon_minitime2009-05-11, 09:33

this is true.........gerick you have fucked this realm up as fast it has went up..........btw i got account locked and iped. locked because i told matt hes a fuckin retard. iped because i fucked with matt saying i was vav lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few D2V Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few D2V Concerns   Few D2V Concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few D2V Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: